We are super-excited to share with you that we have purchased a new facility! We acquired a 4,200 Sq/Ft former warehouse at 2459 North Belfast Avenue in Augusta, ME last fall and have been working diligently to prepare it for our purposes. We are planning on moving our entire operation to our new facility the week of May 24 through 28, 2021. During this time we will have limited capacity to process orders. We are working hard in preparation of the move to assure your orders will still get to you with minimal delays but given the circumstances of such a large-scale move, some delays will be inevitable.
Please feel free to reach out to me personally during the NEXT 2 WEEKS to let me know if you have any outstanding orders with us that you need back before the move and we will do our best to prioritize specific tools and expedite them back to you.
During moving week and beyond, please send all regrind jobs to: 2459 North Belfast Avenue, Augusta, ME 04330.
Our fist full day of operation after the move will be Tuesday June 1, 2021.
Features of our new facility:
- (3) late model ANCA 5-axis CNC cutter grinders, one with robotic (Lights-out) capability
- Central Ebbco Fluid filtration and chiller for constant grinding oil temperature control.
- Shop-wide HVAC unit for consistent ambient air temperature.
- Clean, well-lit environment for our employees
- Plenty of floor space to add more equipment to better serve you!
Looking forward to a prosperous 2021 and beyond for your company and ours and we thank you so much for your continued business!